Friday, 27 December 2013

Friday, December 27, 2013
Godaddy Discount Coupon | Godaddy Special OfferGoDaddy.com is one of the leading if no the leader in domain registry. Our domain AllJobIndia.in was also purchased from GoDaddy.com. Till now our experience with the support staff the way the entire website of GoDaddy has been created is a real treat.This is going to be a short post compared to some of the other posts that I generally do. I came up a request that made me write this article. 

One of our readers asked me if I could tell him about a way to get discounts from GoDaddy as he wanted to purchase a new domain and a hosting plan. After helping him out I was thinking that I should pass this opportunity to others as well. 

The reader was able to get 35% off from the purchases that he made. Do you too want to know the secret to getting such amazing discounts? 

There are few requirements : 
  • You will need to create a new account in GoDaddy.com. (If you already have one account I suggest you to create a new account to get the discount)
  • Now when you have created a new account, select the domain or hosting that you desire and use the code below to avail the special 35% off. 
The Code You will be using is : WOWAJI

Note : You must create a new account and during checkout you will be asked to provide a code. At that point you must enter the above code to get the SPECIAL 35% off from your orders. 
If you like this tutorial then do share it along and also subscribe to our Website RSS Feeds for more such amazing tutorials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment