Nelson Mandela will live the hearts of the people for generations to come.We at All Job India would like to pay tribute to the late great visionary who had such humility and interest in people as human beings.
Education is the most powerful weapon you can choose to change the world.
-- Nelson Mandela.
World AIDS Day Noticed on 1st December
- The Universe was celebrated World AIDS Day on 1 December 2013, to raise awareness about the HIV/ AIDS.
- According to the World Health Organisation, There were approximately 35.3 million people living with HIV in 2012.
Famous US Actor Paul Walker Died
- Famous US actor PAUL WALKER died in a car accident on 30 November 2013 in Southern California.
- After leaving an charity event, Paul crashes with his Porsche Carrera GT, into a light pole and tree on Hercules Street.
- PAUL WALKER Born on September 12, 1973, in California, United States.
- In 1999, He Became Famous after the hit film Varsity Blues. We know specially as a name of "Brian O'Conner" in the "Fast & The Furious" Series.
- Paul was working on the latest “Fast & Furious” movie at the time of his death.
- Walker won "MTV MOVIE AWARD" for the film The Fast and the Furious in the category, "Best On-Screen Team".
Chang'e-3 Was successfully launched by China
- On 2 December 2013, China successfully launched lunar probe Chang'e with a robotic rover to soft land on the Moon, and to explore moon’s surface.
- It's lunched from the launch pad at Xichang Satellite Launch Center, south west China
India at Top-spot in ICC ODI Rankings
- On 1st December 2013, a Ranking list were released by the International Cricket Council in Dubai.
- Indian cricket team has in its top position in the latest ICC ODI rankings and second position in the Test cricket rankings.
- Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli is the top batsman in ODI list while Pakistani Spinner Saeed Ajmal has topped in the ODI bowlers rankings.
- Ravichandran Ashwin is the top all rounder in the Test rankings.
List Of Top Ten Teams (Dated: 1 December 2013)
Rank ODI Ranking Test Ranking
1 INDIA SOUTH AFRICA
2 AUSTRALIA INDIA
3 ENGLAND ENGLAND
4 SRI LANKA PAKISTAN
5 SOUTH AFRICA AUSTRALIA
6 PAKISTAN WEST INDIES
7 WEST INDIES SRI LANKA
8 NEW ZEALAND NEW ZEALAND
9 BANGLADESH ZIMBABWE
10 ZIMBABWE BANGLADESH
ICC People’s Choice Award 2013 Won by Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- On 3 December 2013,India Cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the LG International Cricket Council (ICC) People’s Choice Award for the year 2013.
- After Sachin Tendulkar, for the first time Dhoni get this award.
- Michael Clarke, Alastair Cook, Virat Kohli, and AB de Villiers these are the Nominees for this year’s LG People’s Choice Award.
International Day of People with Disability was observed
- On 3 December 2013,International Day of People with Disability was observed across the world.
- This is the 21st anniversary of International Day of People with Disability,in the year 2013.
- This day is observed to focus on the issues/causes that affect people with disabilities worldwide.
International Volunteer Day Observed on 5 December
- On 5 December 2013,The International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development was observed across the world.
Nelson Mandela, the former President of South Africa died
- On 5 November 2013, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, the anti-apartheid revolutionary of South Africa, was died.
- He died in his house at Johannesburg following a long illness at the age of 95.
- From 1994 to 1999, he was the first black South African to hold the office of President and the first elected in a fully representative multiracial election.
- He was awarded by the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.
- In 1979 he became awarded of the Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding, by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations New Delhi, India.
- In 1981, Vienna, Austria, chose him for the Bruno Kreisky Award for merit in the field of human rights.
- Mandela served 27 years in prison, initially on Robben Island, and later in Pollsmoor Prison and Victor Verster Prison.
- "Long Walk to Freedom", this autobiography was published by Mandela.